Political Terrorism and Oppression
From NATO to UN
Using diplomats as terror agents - Diplomatic immunity and privileges
Why do criminal agents working for President Kim Dae-Jung describe kidnapping and murder as “burnt offering”?
“The ultimate responsibility of diplomacy is with the President, and I am responsible for implementing the diplomatic philosophy or directions of the President.” April 19, 2005, Minister Ban Ki-Moon (incumbent Secretary-General of the U.N.) Diplomatic Immunity and Privileges
President Kim Dae-Jung —who even committed bio-terrorism after being awarded the Nobel Prize— did not want to miss the chance to suppress the evidence of his political terror activities.
Under President Kim Dae-Jung, you did not hesitated to employ terrifying methods such as clandestine use of drugs, torture, hostage death threats —using my family as hostage, bio-terrorism, fabrication of pro-Kim Jung-il anti-American communist and anti-Kim Jung-il pro-American extreme right-winger and numerous attempts to kidnap and murder in European Union.
Principle IV, The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him. Nuremberg Principles
To President elect Mr. Lee Myung-Bak, Lee Hoi-Chang and former GNP (Hannara) chairwoman Park Geun-Hye.
12. Ban Ki-Moon’s CIA and a communist US foreign policy and security analyst, “By the Korean people themselves” - “Using multinational terror agents” February 17, 2008
11. President Roh’s policemen who have exerted violence upon me -battery- are now sanctioning me with a penalty-fine, accusing me of an aggression I did not commit, fabricating a false charge. What really happened is that I was attacked from behind by two policemen, who destroyed a camera in order to cover up their misconduct. I received a notice from the Court of Justice telling me that I have to pay about $700 or go to jail, that’s is the kind of justice we all have to confront. For them, it is clear that I have to be the attacker, and if I do not pay that fine I will be imprisoned for two weeks. That’s the way how a victim of police violence -a survivor of state sponsored terror acts- is now being repressed under the pretension of enforcing the law –enforcement that they control themselves, and by precisely the same agents who keep on attacking me with their dark powers!-. This is corrupt justice that facilitates the state sponsored terrorism and cover-up for those criminal activities. They often say economy/money is everything. (Jan. 08, 2008)
[They did not hesitate to threaten me to prevent the revelation of the truth contained in the video file survived in their destruction. They delivered their arson threat again. They added I will be seriously punished. It is important to remind that they already carried out arson attacks. (Jan 14, 2008)]
10. “To be or not to be" is not the question. President-elect Mr. Lee Myung-Bak, Lee Hoi-Chang and former GNP (Hannara) chairwoman Park Geun-Hye. January 9, 2008
9. A Burnt Offering as Sunshine Policy at the UN - The Hidden Part of the Sunshine Policy Oct. 24, 2007
8. Torture on the street – in front of Roh’s Presidential Palace and Ban Ki-moon’s crime base. - 94th in the middle of the criminals.
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and Roh Moo-Hyun’s police acknowledge the practice of torture in police forces - without any hesitation-. Today, Police agent says “The police do not torture everybody.” He says that they torture a person like me. (He specifies the target of their practice of torture those who continue to demand the liquidation of terrorist activities —without subjugation to their terror and intimidation— without stopping.) June 21, 2007
7. President Kim Dae-Jung's Burnt Offering - At that time, these kinds of crimes were a political necessity for President Kim Dae-Jung. His political terrorism crime cell's agents employed the term “burnt offering” to indicate their murdering a citizen. February 08, 2007
6. Diamond Smuggling and State Terrorism under President Kim Dae-Jung (2000-2001) Antwerp and Brussels, EU Sept. 02, 2006
5. Mr. Ban Ki-Moon! Aren’t infectious agents using terrorism enough? Why do you have to tie up my neck in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade? In front of President Roh Moo-hyun's Blue House. 35th (With Ban Ki-Moon's essence) Jun. 21, 2006
4. In order to conceal President Kim Dae-Jung’s political terrorism and crime activity, Ban Ki-Moon confined a citizen, used violence and threats, attempted to intoxicate his victim with psychotropic substances (psychoactive drugs) inside the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MOFAT) - In front of President Roh Moo-Hyun 's Blue House - 34th (2nd part - Afternoon) – In a dissimulated way, a woman tries to intoxicate me with psychotropic drugs when I was confined at the police patrol division. 34th (2nd part - Afternoon) Jun. 16, 2006
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:18:33 +0900 (GMT) - In order to conceal President Kim Dae-Jung’s political terrorism and crime activity (2), "Commission on Human Rights -a department of the United Nations Secretariat-" email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:10:45 -0700 (PDT) [Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:10:45 -0500 (GMT)] 2. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon - In order to conceal President Kim Dae-Jung’s political terrorism and crime activity, To: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon email@example.com
3. Why didn’t you end up dead? Why are you coming back (alive)? - President Roh Moo-Hyun and Minister Ban Ki-Moon of MOFAT do not hesitate in using violence against citizens in order to provoke more violence and facilitate their political terrorism’ cover-up. - In front of President Roh Moo-Hyun's Blue House - The 34th (1st part - Morning) Jun. 16, 2006
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:17:33 +0900 (GMT) - In order to conceal President Kim Dae-Jung’s political terrorism and crime activity, To: "Commission on Human Rights -a department of the United Nations Secretariat-" firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:09:55 -0700 (PDT) [Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:09:55 -0500 (GMT)] 1. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon - In order to conceal President Kim Dae-Jung’s political terrorism and crime activity, To: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To Minister Ban Ki-Moon of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MOFAT), To Secretary General of the UN Kofi Annan - From Brussels to Atlanta: State Terrorism Apr. 26, 2006
e-Mail to the Office of the Spokesman for the Secretary-General, Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:08:39 -0800 (PST), Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:11:02 -0800 (PST)- For the protection of human rights and the elimination of bioterrorism, "Commission on Human Rights" email@example.com
1. Numerous attempts to kidnap and murder in European Union - After the June 15 North-South Korean Joint Declaration made at the North-South summit meeting in Pyongyang from June 13 to June 15, 2000.
What is the need for these organized crimes in the protection and assistance of Koreans abroad?
Employing those public servants who use narcotics for political oppression is justifying oppression.
Concealing the activities of President Kim Dae-Jung by employing such a group of terrorists in public service and by awarding Ambassador Choi Dae-Hwa’s terror agent as desirable civil employee is justifying terrorism.
Profiting from Terrorism.
Cho Jung-Pyo (Consul General, Korean Consulate General in Atlanta, incumbent Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade.), Choi Dae-Hwa (Vice Minister rank Ambassador), Ban Ki-Moon (Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, incumbent Secretary-General of the U.N.), Diplomatic Immunity and Privileges - Principle III, The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law acted as Head of State or responsible government official does not relieve him from responsibility under international law.
Principle IV, The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him. (Nuremberg Principles)
Using policemen as expendables in order to cover-up president Kim and Ban’s crimes is not acceptable. They do not have the right to sacrifice subordinate personnel in order to accomplish their transgressions, and that limitation persists even if they are the President and the incumbent UN Secretary General. In front of President Roh Moo-Hyun’s Blue House - 100th, Sept. 04, 2007 Some lizards are known to be able to shed their tails deliberately and flee to safety when threatened or caught by their predator.